cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sky cinema 2month pass

I recently purchased a now tv box with a free two month sky cinema pass, I followed instructions for creating an account and set up where I was asked to put in the voucher code after this was all completed I received an email saying I have a 14day free trial for sky cinema and then I will be charged the monthly fee. Wondering if anyone can help as I have not received the two months free only the 14 day free trial.
10 REPLIES 10
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like the free trial has been activated. Pop onto your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

and  check in the cinema pass section if it also shows your 2 month offer, or if it only shows the 14 day free trial. If it only shows the free trial, click the apply a voucher code link and enter your 2 month code again, it will then add it onto the end of your free trial.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I've had exactly the same problem and followed your advice, however it says my voucher is not recognised. Any ideas??

Thanks.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Now TV voucher code not working

However, if the afore-mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

have the same problem as you it was a gift for Christmas. not sure whether to cancel or not.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi there @Anonymous User 🙂

First of all, have you checked out Andy's advice?
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou just popped the code in again on my account and it worked ! 😄 now ots free untill march, thankyou very much
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have been trying to activate 2 month pass...it has defaulted to 14 day free trial.....it wont accept the voucher code and continually gives message "Hmmm, we don't recognise that voucher"

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Currently, all brand new NOW TV customers are eligible to a 14-day free, which will commence prior to any voucher pass kicking in. 

If you are having problems submitting your voucher pass code and the 'linked' information in my above post is not working for you, your next step is to contact a NOW TV representitive. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

THANK YOU!!! , SeeMoreDigital...Thanks for the info..i guess i will try to apply the voucher code later after the 14-day free period ..if it still wont work then i shall follow your instructions...thanks again