cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

search for a movie

Hi - sorry to seem dumb but I'm a novie and have just activated my free movies pass.  Now I want to find a movie, but there seems to be no search facilitity on the box. Can anyone help - I must be missing something.....

Nick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi press the now button on your remote it will take you into the app.  You should see search.  you can search for a specific movie there.  Or click into Movies to browse the selection there.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi press the now button on your remote it will take you into the app.  You should see search.  you can search for a specific movie there.  Or click into Movies to browse the selection there.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you got a NowTV box, then press the NowTV key bottom left on your remote, then you should see a Search towards the top left of screen, scroll up with the remote and click ok on Search.

This will then take into the NowTV search engine keyboard for both movies and entertainment shows that are available on NowTV.