cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

promotional offer for cinema and entertainment question

Can you only buy the combined entertainment and cinema offer (existing customer) if you have less than one month remaining on both?  I had a 4 month entertainment offer which takes me to Feb 28 but my cinema one is up 23 Dec, does the offer have to be activated straight away or I could I purchase it and wait to have it activated?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Both your cinema and entertainment offers would need to have less than 30 days left to run in order to take up the Black Friday offer, you can't purchase it and leave it to be activated at a later date. More info here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/black-friday

but it sounds like unfortunately you wouldn't be able to take up this offer.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Both your cinema and entertainment offers would need to have less than 30 days left to run in order to take up the Black Friday offer, you can't purchase it and leave it to be activated at a later date. More info here

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Thanks for the reply, thats what I thought.  Doesnt really seem fair when all these offers are on for new customers but the only offer for existing I cant get because they it includes both cinema and entertainment and I have a deal until Feb on one of them.  Ah well, saves me spending £99

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yup - Totally agree with you.

Just had an online chat - and despite being a loyal (3 or 4 year) customer - I get no thanks or insentives to stay.

Yet, if I cancel my account, and set it up again with a different email address and different card details, then I can get the offer.

This is absolutely crazy!!

The only offer is to be forced to take MORE - you have to take cinema AND entertainment for £99. I tried entertainment, and we never watched it.

I just want to keep using NowTV Cinema, with the same offer everyone else gets - It really does feel prejodice against current custmers. Come on, change the policy!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It feels a little short sighted this policy. 

I too would happily buy this discounted pass even though I have over a month remaining on an entertainment pass.

I find it odd that Now Tv would turn their nose up at the prospect of making £99 for customers with no intention of ever paying £214, especially when you consider that you can get Netflix and Amazon Prime for considerably cheaper (prime even cheaper than the Now Tv discounted rate)

To be clear, I'm not interested and never will be interested in purchasing any of the movie or entertainment offerings at the normal high prices.