cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv error code 1300 watch list problems

I recently restarted the movies pass through the offer of half price for 1 month on black box, previous to this I had no problems, since this change I had programs re appear that I have not watched and have not been avaliable on demand I try to remove and a blue screen comes up saying "We dont have this right now were constantly adding new programs so check again soon" and error code comes up 1300. It is blocking up my watch list and I am still waiting on a response from Nowtv as why this is happening and how to fix. I have wiped the box and started from scratch twice I keep checking for updates manually, I removied apps to see if that helps but nothing has worked. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Pretty sure that's just coincidence, as I've had the movie pass for a long time now and my problems only started happening at the same time as everyone else. Hopefully it won't be long now. 

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this same issue. Had Revenge added to my watchlist despite never watching it or adding it, and that and other shows won't allow me to delete or remove them from my watchlist. My list is now getting blocked up with no longer available shows. It's so frustrating. Been this way for months.