cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv error code 1300 watch list problems

I recently restarted the movies pass through the offer of half price for 1 month on black box, previous to this I had no problems, since this change I had programs re appear that I have not watched and have not been avaliable on demand I try to remove and a blue screen comes up saying "We dont have this right now were constantly adding new programs so check again soon" and error code comes up 1300. It is blocking up my watch list and I am still waiting on a response from Nowtv as why this is happening and how to fix. I have wiped the box and started from scratch twice I keep checking for updates manually, I removied apps to see if that helps but nothing has worked. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Pretty sure that's just coincidence, as I've had the movie pass for a long time now and my problems only started happening at the same time as everyone else. Hopefully it won't be long now. 

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So This error 1300 is still present,it's been so long,I've so many greyed out shows I want to remove,is there any update,surely it should of been fixed by now ,it's been since before Christmas,I can't even remove them from my online account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

AGREED! This problem is persisting for far too long!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello! Ive spoken to the tech team and they've said a fix was deployed this week. Ive just checked and I can removed items from my watchlist, can you check yours (when you get a chance)? 

Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi @Anonymous User

I tried to delete from my watchlist last night and it would not let me - on both Samsusg app and black now tv box. I also have far more annoying woes in addition to this, that started after the 11 Dec update

If you would like to escalate this to someone I would be grateful (link below)

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/updates-are-supposed-to-make-things-better-right/m-p/455229#M11237

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, Yes I can remove current titles from my watchlist but not those that
are marked "Not available". I have had several of these on my watchlist for
weeks now and cannot get rid of them. I just get a message saying "sorry
this TV show is no longer available on NOW TV" and then a notice showing
Error code 1300.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User v4 of the NOW TV app fixes this for NOW TV boxes, but I'm pretty sure my black box has rolled back to v3. Do you have any news when v4 of the app should be rolled out to boxes (including Roku 3). Ta. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is ridiculous now,ive just checked and the greyed out unavailable shows still will not delete,to make it worse ,lip sync battle has just gone off,and due to the amount of shows it inserts now when you add a show,I have another 5 greyed out shows to add to my already growing greyed out shows that can't be removed,,error 1300 has not been fixed.and to be fair we have been patient with this problem,but it is starting to get on my nerves.,it must be 6 odd weeks,maybe longer.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also to add to my above comment,all my boxes say last updated Dec 11th., software version 7.7.3,build 4121

If it been deployed as an update then above shows my 4 are all on an old version then in that case.(black box)
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User That version number refers to the box software which doesn't need updating, it's the NOW TV app itself which will update. If you open the app on the box and go to the My Account screen it will give the version number there. v3.12.132 was the current version. The app on my standard black box updated yesterday and is now on v4.4.352 and the watch list error is fixed for me.

The update should be pushed to you automatically in the next few days, you don't need to do anything.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy I see,I've just checked my boxes and all are indeed on v3,,so I will wait for the app to update to the v4,so apologies for seeming a little frustrated in my post!.I'll be much happier when I can remove the greyed out shows 

Just to add if I log into now TV through my web browser,and naviagte to my watchlist,I can't remove from there either.,I though with a fix deployed It may of fixed it online.I get the messge 

"Something went wrong, the content has not been deleted from your watchlist. Please try again later."

I guess if V4 fixes it via the box then it should remove form the online account also?