cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv error code 1300 watch list problems

I recently restarted the movies pass through the offer of half price for 1 month on black box, previous to this I had no problems, since this change I had programs re appear that I have not watched and have not been avaliable on demand I try to remove and a blue screen comes up saying "We dont have this right now were constantly adding new programs so check again soon" and error code comes up 1300. It is blocking up my watch list and I am still waiting on a response from Nowtv as why this is happening and how to fix. I have wiped the box and started from scratch twice I keep checking for updates manually, I removied apps to see if that helps but nothing has worked. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Pretty sure that's just coincidence, as I've had the movie pass for a long time now and my problems only started happening at the same time as everyone else. Hopefully it won't be long now. 

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Tony-D,  do you know if the adding of 'extra linked' items to the watchlist is a deliberate move by Now TV or a bug?  E.g. i tried adding lucky man and I got 7, yes 7, thumbnails for one show! Not impressed, this makes the watchlist ridiculously long and hard to navigate when you already have a lot in your list, the only things that should be in my watchlist are things I put there.

Also, I believe the 'can't remove expired items' problem is being looked into, but I have now noticed that I have some stuff that has NOT expired that I just can't remove - I click remove from my tv, and I get the green banner on top of the screen telling me it has been removed, but it is still in my watchlist.... Is this all part of the same problem?

I hope all these problems are close to being resolved, they all seem to have started after the last software update. Any updates would be much appreciated. ☺ hope you had a good Christmas!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-D @Anonymous User

Thanks for flagging, I've added this to the watchlist issue, which is still open.

**update** @Anonymous User could you let me know what device you're using? Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User yep, I've got two black now tv boxes.  I really hope all these problems with the watchlist will be fixed soon, as I seem to have had them all at one time or another since last software update - if it ain't broke don't fix it springs to mind...!  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Thanks for confirming. The dev team are aware of these issues and they're working on it. The extra Luck Man thumbnails are because when you add Lucky Man, its added all the specials too, which isnt what we want, but they're trying to find the root cause.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-D @Andy Just wondering if anyone has heard anything on this issue,it seems weeks ago it started.I still cannot delete greyed out shows from the now TV box,or from online account,still showing error 1300.

Any seems 'extras' shows are still being added?

Any news or updates 🙂 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Agreed it's been quite a long time, and as Watchlists get full it's a bit of a pain.

@Tony-D @Anonymous User Over to you, bring us some new year cheer! 😉

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're still looking into this issue as we speak. 

I'm going to chase this today and see if we can have an update. 

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had anyone else recently start up the movies pass? i noticed my problems only started when i did the half price movie trial. it finishes on the 12th wondering if that had anything to do with it? If the problem goes away after i will post and let people know.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Pretty sure that's just coincidence, as I've had the movie pass for a long time now and my problems only started happening at the same time as everyone else. Hopefully it won't be long now. 

superglo2012
Scholar 3

This error 1300 has been a problem for quite a while I sent an email to Now tv they replied that soon it will be sorted this was a few days ago still having the problem