cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv error code 1300 watch list problems

I recently restarted the movies pass through the offer of half price for 1 month on black box, previous to this I had no problems, since this change I had programs re appear that I have not watched and have not been avaliable on demand I try to remove and a blue screen comes up saying "We dont have this right now were constantly adding new programs so check again soon" and error code comes up 1300. It is blocking up my watch list and I am still waiting on a response from Nowtv as why this is happening and how to fix. I have wiped the box and started from scratch twice I keep checking for updates manually, I removied apps to see if that helps but nothing has worked. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Pretty sure that's just coincidence, as I've had the movie pass for a long time now and my problems only started happening at the same time as everyone else. Hopefully it won't be long now. 

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. It's nothing you are doing wrong or can fix at your end, it's a known issue at NOW TV's end that is affecting us, I've also had different items reappear in my list, duplicate items and items that can't be removed and it seems to affect different devices in slightly different ways.

NOW TV have been made aware of the problem and will hopefully fix the issue soon but in the meantime don't try any more resets as they wont cure this issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks very much for the information, hopefully it can be resolved soon 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy Do you know if the extra instances of TV shows being added is a bug also?

eg- ADD trollied,and it adds xmas specials,behind the scenes etc.

Hope thats a glitch and not something NOW TV have implemanted as its increaded my wacthlist by 1/3rd.

The error 1300 I would of thought would of been fixed by now,I have even tried to remove the grey out shows online,but gives a 'something went wrong,this shows wasnt deleted' error

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yeah they seem to be adding any 'behind the scenes/extra bits' programmes along with the main entry, I'm not sure if that's deliberate (a bit like special features on a DVD) or if it's a bug, but I agree it's clogging things up.

I'll tag @Anonymous User (content team) and @Tony-D (support team) to see if they know anything.

Also any updates on the 'can't remove expired items from watchlist' bug would be good.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Andy for taging the team,ill keep an eye on this post

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Yeah they seem to be adding any 'behind the scenes/extra bits' programmes along with the main entry, I'm not sure if that's deliberate (a bit like special features on a DVD) or if it's a bug, but I agree it's clogging things up.

I'll tag @Anonymous User (content team) and @Tony-D (support team) to see if they know anything.

Also any updates on the 'can't remove expired items from watchlist' bug would be good.

@Anonymous User @Andy I'v raised this off myself personally as my girlfriend was having the same problem with her watchlist and Greys Anatomy. Needs fixing asap as you don't realise how good of a feature it is til it's gone. I'll raise it off again now sure, try and put some more pressure on.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Tony-D wrote:

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

@Anonymous User @Andy I'v raised this off myself personally as my girlfriend was having the same problem with her watchlist and Greys Anatomy. Needs fixing asap as you don't realise how good of a feature it is til it's gone. I'll raise it off again now sure, try and put some more pressure on.

Raised off once more guys. Hopefully have word by the end of business today or tomorrow.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Tony-D for doing this,apprecite the reply,will keep an eye on this thread.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks @Tony-D for doing this,apprecite the reply,will keep an eye on this thread.

No problem @Anonymous User I've received an update on the issue and the dev team are currently working on the issue and hopefully should have an update soon. I'll be in tomorrow so if i find anything else out i'll update this thread sure. Cheers 🙂