cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv movies 2 free months

Hi,

I bought a now tv box from Asda and on the box it said it come with 2 free months of movies. However, when opened there was only one month.

How do i get the extra moth?

Many Thanks

Vikki

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

There should be a scratch off voucher code somewhere in the box.

If you have the voucher code, have you gone to the NowTV website with your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes where you should see a green apply voucher button next to the cinema pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

there was only one voucher code in the box that said it was One month free. But on the box it advertises Two month free.

So I wondered where i get the second month code?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If on the box packing it clearly states 2 month cinema pass included (where i know the newer nowtv box comes with a 1 month cinema voucher pass where the older stock was provided with a two month cinema pass) and if you have definitely got a one month cinema voucher scratch code pass in the box, then i would suggest speaking to live chat on the link below (they my ask you for the box serial number).

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The NOW TV system breaks down payments into monthly periods, which can be confusing. In order to see the actual expiry dates of your vouchers, this is what you have to do after applying them...

While you are logged onto this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device. Visit: My Account -> My Passes and select the relevent 'down arrow' for your subscription (ie: purple for Sky Cinema or orange for Entertainment). Here's a typical example of what your pass information should look like.

Note the info in the: "You're on a free offer until..." line. Followed by the 'Offer ends on' line: -

passes.png

What dates do you see?

Cheers