cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

new pass

hi i already have a now tv box with a free 2 month movie pass i recently got a new one for xmas and tried to apply the new code but when i select apple voucher there is no option for this under the movie selection can anyone help 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the link is only available if you have less than 28 days left on your current voucher. How long do you have left?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I also have this issue that the "Apply Voucher" option is not displaying under the Movies section. I have only 6 days left to run on my existing months subscription, yet the option to apply a new voucher code is not visibile (it seems to be indicated it's on auto-renewal and will charge my default payment card unless i cancel.

Any help or advice?

Thanks for any help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I'd suggest hitting cancel, you'll still keep your remaining 6 days but it ensures that you are not renewed at full price. After the pass expires you should be able to use your voucher.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks a lot for the tip. I ended up using the online chat with the support staff and they applied the new code on my behalf.