cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

new films

i want more of the big films to go on now tv, some films have been out for ages and still aren't on now tv.

Films like Logan, Kong skull island, Hacksaw ridge, The BFG

Films need to go on to now tv quicker

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yeah we could do with a few big blockbusters coming our way (I'm looking forward to The Great Wall which will be on in a fortnight). The BFG is currently streaming on Amazon Prime Video so NOW TV won't have that, no sign on where the others are turning up yet but I'll tag Content Queen @Anonymous User from NOW TV as she might know something.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Logan/Kong Skull Island- January 

I cant see any provisional date for Hacksaw Ridge yet.. 

In the coming weeks we have Assasins Creed, The Great Wall, Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 and From a House on Willow Street, amongst others. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Logan/Kong Skull Island- January 

I cant see any provisional date for Hacksaw Ridge yet.. 

In the coming weeks we have Assasins Creed, The Great Wall, Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 and From a House on Willow Street, amongst others. 

Hi @Anonymous User

Hacksaw Ridge has just been added to Netflix, so i can't see NowTV having this movie in the short term (unless @Anonymous User can confirm otherwise).

I really enjoyed this film which was based on a true story (don't know how much Hollywood deviated from the truth though) where Mel Gibson was back to his best has a film Director.

Definitely worth watching if you have a Netflix subscription.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why don't we face facts?. Nowtv is, like Skytv, a poor cousin to Fox. All of the films you list are available on Amazon rental. Sky is small-time in Britain and only survives because Fox, not Sky, pays millions in advertising to keep the name, and company, afloat. There is a reason, I suppose, that Nowtv buys shows of such low quality, aimed at a demographic that never passes 18, but 18yr olds don't pay the subscriptions, their parents do. Where are the shows/films fit for adults?. Virtually non-existent.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

You know Grimly

Thing will probably get worse when Fox eventually sells it's studios and film rights.

UK Bob 

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Why don't we face facts?. Nowtv is, like Skytv, a poor cousin to Fox. All of the films you list are available on Amazon rental. 

These films are available on Amazon's pay-per-title rental service, but not their Prime Video subscription service (except for The BFG).

If people want to pay-per-title then they are available to rent or buy from Sky Store.

Comparing Now TV to Amazon Rental isn't a like-for-like comparison.  A fairer comparison would be between Now TV, Amazon Prime Video and Netflix.  A partial comparison can be found here.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.