cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

need help and no live chat

Hiya can any one help me I have just got a now tv box and set it up but didn't know how to get the monthly movie pass thought u had to do it online so I did and got 14 day free trail starting from now and put bank details in ready to pay in 14 day wen I logged on on my tv box it sed I didn't have movies I thought it was the same didn't realise u can pay for ur phone to have it or the box so I cancelled it online literally 15 mins after getting it am I still going to be billed the 9.99 even tho i cancelled within 15 mins and don't have the service and didn't even watch 1 film as I have found how u do it on the now tv box and want to set that movie pass but wont if I am gonna get billed for 2 I wish the was a number to ring instead of doing it online thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Firstly, if you cancelled during your free trial you won't be charged.

Also, the subscription is tied to your account, not your device. So you can have up to 4 devices on your account and use any 2 at the same time. In other words, you can use the same account with your NOW TV Box and with your phone.

Have you registered 2 different accounts? If so let us know and we'll check on this for you after we email you to get some details.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the live chat? Can now tv please help I put my card details in to set up now tv box & then it was telling me I brought movies & entertainment pass which I didn't want as I sighned up for free trial. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased nowtv box and free 2 month pass on 8/12/15.  I went to cancel the pass today as it expires and went to cancel through the instructions online but had message saying cannot cancel as awaiting payment.

Why are you trying to take payment when pass expires today.

Please advise.

I have sent a message on line but when i try to go for a livechat it says the line is down.

I want to resolve this quickly.

My order no is 27446940

thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry you were unable to cancel. I'll send you an e-mail after looking into your account and resolve the issue. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team