cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

movies & entertainment bundle

I've just cancelled before my 14 day free trial expires and then tried to buy the combined movie and entertainment pass but it just takes me to the movie highlights page. What am i doing wrong? K

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

That offer is for brand new customers only, as you've had a free trial you wouldn't be classed as a new customer any more.

However you might want to consider buying vouchers as a way of getting a good discount on the price of individual passes. They can be used by existing customers.

You can buy vouchers for NOW TV from Game (online and emailed immediately or in-store), Argos, Currys and PC World. Prices are

Entertainment - 3 months - £15
Entertainment - 5 months - £25
Movies - 2 months - £15
Movies - 3 months - £25
Sky Sports Week Pass - £10

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

That offer is for brand new customers only, as you've had a free trial you wouldn't be classed as a new customer any more.

However you might want to consider buying vouchers as a way of getting a good discount on the price of individual passes. They can be used by existing customers.

You can buy vouchers for NOW TV from Game (online and emailed immediately or in-store), Argos, Currys and PC World. Prices are

Entertainment - 3 months - £15
Entertainment - 5 months - £25
Movies - 2 months - £15
Movies - 3 months - £25
Sky Sports Week Pass - £10

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy x

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the entertainment pass via a roku type box, no problems.  paying monthly. I received an email offer to take the entertainment and movie package for 12 months all for £99. Both now available on my iPad but I can only get the movies via my youview BT box. No sign of the entertainment option. The roku box is now blank. Any suggestions on why entertainment isn’t on the BT box but the full package is on the ipad.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I have the BT YouView box as well, but unfortunately due to licencing rights restrictions the Now TV App on the YouView platform will only give you on demand movies.

Unfortunately, there is no option to watch entertainment, kids or sports with the NowTV App on YouView.

When you say your Roku box is blank, are you using a Now TV white or black box or is it a full blown Roku Player and does the light on the front of the box come on ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, a now tv black box that’s a couple of years old. The light is flashing on and off and the screen displays the rotating balls .

Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you tried rebooting both your nowtv box and router ?

If still no luck, maybe try a factory reset on the box, where with both the TV and box switched on press and hold a small pin in the reset hole on the back of the box until the nowtv initial setup screen reappears on your television.

With a factory reset you will have to re enter all your account and wifi details again onto the box.

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps @Anonymous User

Guys

I have found that these devices, whether a Roku or Now TV box, requires rebooting every once in a while to restore leaked memory and stable performance.

This is simply achieved by disconnecting the electrical supply from the box from a few minutes to several hours.

UK Bob 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks. I’ve hooked up a chrome cast, problem solved. Cheers.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you own a Chromecast, don't forget that Chromecast are currently doing a 2 month NowTV cinema offer Smiley Happy

More information here.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Chromecast/2-Month-NowTV-Cinema-Pass-with-a-New-Chromecast-Purchase-from/m-p/445275#M1972

How to redeem offer if you are using an iPad.

https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/4624638?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&oco=1