cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 1

hiya my nowtv wont let me watch any movies. it just pops up with error code 1 all my account is right and i dont understand why this has come up as it was working fine untill a few days ago. i thought it was just a problem with the app. please help 

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I also have had problems with error code 1 for 2 weeks now starting to get annoyed. £17 a month for poor service may switch back to Netflix very soon if its not working properly
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum. Which device are you using? Do you get the same error on other devices? If you're watching via a PS3, please try deleting and reinstalling the app.

Hope this helps, if not, please re-post and we'll offer further support to get you up and running.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart tv

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User Okay, which smart TV?
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, ive just started a new 'free trial' for the movies, but, when i choose a movie it doesnt play, a display comes up, saying 'cant play, error please check forum.'

Playing on a Mac.

Thanks 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Is your account fully set up with a valid payment card?

Also, is the movie you are trying "Maze Runner: Scorch Trials"?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I know this is very delayed but hopefully this will help anyone else having the issues as well but make sure the date, time and location is set correctly on your PS3. I was constantly getting error code 1 on my PS3 and I have always had issues with the time being incorrect on my PS3, set the time manually and it all works a treat.

Hope this helps someone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User - I'd just like to confirm that the above solution worked for me after having "Video has signalled an error" message with error code 1.  I quit from the app and noticed that the time on my PS3 was an hour out; going into the settings and setting the time manually fixed the issue without having to do anything else.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ps4 trying to too wtach interstellar when I get error code 1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. Is it just with this particular film? Can you try deleting the app and then re-installing please. Or try coming out of the app first and then trying again.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team