cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

entertainment package

hi I've had my 3 month entertainment package less than a month and they r taking money from my account already and when I try to find live help I'm just going round in circles and never finding any to answer my why r they taking money so soon from account
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User did you enter the code from the scratchcard in the box? As it sounds like you've started the 14 day free trial. If you've still got the voucher you can enter it today in My Account.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

As you've mentioned three month entertainment pass. I issue you're using, and nowTV box? Did you enter the voucher code that would have came on the card that was inside the box pack? It is the voucher code then gives you your prepaid free months. You would have had to scratch the card with a coin to reveal the voucher code.

So if you haven't applied that code to your now TV account, then you would have started the 14 day free trial, after which you would have been charged. If you think you have applied. The code to your account. Make sure the voucher is active, go to the my passes section of the my account area. You can do this by clicking on the my account menu near the top right of the screen and any page of the now TV website. If the voucher is not active and you still have the voucher card try applying the code again. 

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

EDIT: also see @Anonymous User post above mine

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a now tv box from morrisons, but it doesn't appear to have a scratch card in the box???
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear this. As it was bought from a retailer I would recommend sending the box back with the receipt and packaging and let them know you're missing the voucher.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team