cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

email used as sky id??

I recieved my new now tv box today with a 2 month movie pass.
It lets me sign in but keeps taking me to a page to set up payment details etc but it says my email has already been set up for sky id?? Im getting very frustrated as cant access anything!! Please help!!!!
21 REPLIES 21
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Can you please let us know if you have completed sign up to NOW TV? This includes entering card details. 

If you haven't you may need to complete sign up. This can be done by going to this link here. Click Complete account set up. 

You should be able to enter the username and password that you created when partially signing up. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am having the same issues. I have created a new email address and its still saying I have a sky id. I do have one but its not connected to a subscription. Please help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had some issues. Can you try doing this via another browser for me. Can you try one more time for me and then please re-post of you have any further problems.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have bought a now black box with two month movie pass.

every time I put my details in it tells me already sky id.

I have never set ip a sky  id and have change the details about ten times which it asked for then click next and nothing happens except telling me id is been used help its really starting to annoy me  Jemma.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us, I've just sent you an email to the address linked to your account.

If you check your inbox and reply back to that email it will come to me directly and I will investigate this further.

Thanks,

Ryan

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jemma

Ive done all that has been asked but still no joy...this is very annoying this registration will not let me past when : i fill in all my personal details then at bottom enter to confirm a red marker displays : sky id already registered with this account...so now how do i get past that????

Norma2

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had a lot of problems here. Have you been able to create a new e-mail and try a new account. If you let me know how you get on and we'll look into this even further for you. Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i need help plz,I've gned in as a new customer with my email address,but gck saying already used this email address for my I DNplz help going out of my mind thank u

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

We're looking into to your issue as we speak. Please keep an eye on your emails 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team