cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cinema pass 2 weeks not 2 months

Bought a now tv box with 2 months cinema pass. After set up I only have 2 weeks free despite filling in the passcode during set up. What can I do to correct this?

6 REPLIES 6
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Are you a brand new NOW TV customer? If so you're are eligible to a 14-day free trial. Which will run prior to your two month 'Cinema' voucher pass commencing.

If you have submitted your voucher pass code correctly it will appear within the 'My passes' area of your 'My Account'...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi SeeMoreDigital

In relation to this post I have just purchased the same deal, but am new to this - I have a free promotion running at the minute but if I put my 2 month voucher code in now, will it overwrite the free period or will the voucher start when the free period has finished?

Kind Regards

Becky

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

if I put my 2 month voucher code in now, will it overwrite the free period or will the voucher start when the free period has finished?

Hi @Anonymous User,

The voucher pass will kick in after your free trial period. So you wont loose out on any days at all.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That's great, thank you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I have the same problem despite putting in the code many times and getting someone else to check it was entered correctly it still refuses to except code

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Now TV voucher code not working

However, if the afore mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do:

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers