cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

canelling with nowtv

I have signed in and out but cannot find a My passes page.  My account seems not to exist. I think that the alternative to having no phone support is to demonstrate help forum involvement, Can this be what is referred to as live chat. I do not know what to do now in terms  of cancellation.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account asks for card details, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.