cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancelling

I want to cancel payments from my account. If I click "cancel pass" will that still allow me to use the service until it needs renewing again? Or do I have to cancel it just before its next payment date?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you'll be able to continue to watch until the date it was due to renew.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi can I just jump in on this thread. I would like to use my free 2 month movie pass today but if I adtivate it tonight, when I cancel before the 2 months is up will it 'end' in the evening ie the same time I activated or am I best waiting till the AM .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you added your pass right now (6.48pm) and then cancelled on the 1st Jan at 11.12am you would still be able to watch up until 4th Jan at 6.48pm

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was due to cancel my pass this week and when I went to do this, I was offered 3 months subscription at £3.99 per month so I accepted on that basis. I have looked today and see I was charged £9.99 for this month. I kept a screen shot of what was being offered on your site to me. I would not have renewed if it had remained at £9.99 per month. What can I do about this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Very sorry to hear that 😞

I'll get this looked into and email you shortly to get to the bottom of this.

Birgit

NOW TV Team