cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

canceling Sky movie pass

I can not cancel my sky movie pass  because there is no cancel button on my account I can not talk to any one because this stupid companey do not have a phone I have spoken to sky who say that it is down to now tv just want to stop paying it  please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I can not cancel my sky movie pass  because there is no cancel button on my account I can not talk to any one because this stupid companey do not have a phone I have spoken to sky who say that it is down to now tv just want to stop paying it  please advise.

Hi @Anonymous User 

In that case the best option for you would be to contact live chat.To do this click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page, click "contact us" and then click "live chat". Live chat is available from 8 AM to midnight

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

In that case the best option for you would be to contact live chat.To do this click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page, click "contact us" and then click "live chat". Live chat is available from 8 AM to midnight

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am a beginner at this and don't know how to start up my own thread, so unfortunately have latched on to somebody elses (Sorry about that)!

I was wondering if anybody could help me with the following; I have just paid my Movies Pass (via a direct debit) however i wish to cancel it. Will it be cancelled instantaneously even though i have paid the £9.99 fee? Or will it run for a month and then be cancelled afterwards?

The only reason i want to cancel is because i have a 2 month sky movie pass and wanted to use that for next month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you can cancel at any time and your pass continues until it expires.

However as you just want to add a two month pass, just head to My Account and click on Apply a voucher, your voucher will kick in once the current paid for month has ended so you don't lose out on any days, nor forgot to use it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much artesea! Very helpful advice.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Go online or into your bank and simply cancel the Direct Debit, job done.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User NOW TV don't use direct debit so it's not possible to cancel that online. However banks can stop continuous payment authorities and must do if instructed by the customer (quite a few bank staff reply with contact the company).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That's strange as I had a dd with them on an entertainment pass, and cancelled it on line, must have changed the system, however if they have gone to standing order it rather negates their claim you can stop at any time?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's card payments each month and always has been. You can cancel on this website at anytime, however people often forget usernames and then moan that their bank won't help as it's not DD.