cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancel movie pass

hello i am trying to cancel my movie pass as i can not afford it currently but whenever i go onto my passes and click cancel it tells me to do a quick servey so i complete the servey and continue to cancel but when i click it the just clears the servey and tells me to fill out a server exactly the same and i cant cancel it please help quickly thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display active sub-windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-sceen instructions...

Please note: -

Your NOW TV subscription will run for its full duration, even if it's cancelled after the first day.

The grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible while the NOW TV system is attempting to collect payment(s).

Cheers

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display active sub-windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-sceen instructions...

Please note: -

Your NOW TV subscription will run for its full duration, even if it's cancelled after the first day.

The grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible while the NOW TV system is attempting to collect payment(s).

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

please help, its driving me crazy...there is no cancel button opn my 'passes' page...all i have is '14 free days' showing....

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

please help, its driving me crazy...there is no cancel button opn my 'passes' page...all i have is '14 free days' showing....

What device are you using to access you 'active' NOW TV account. Is the 'cancel' button not visible at all?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

It sounds like you might be signed into a different account, sounds unlikely but it's very possible if you've ever used Sky that it's an old Sky ID, or you've signed up for NOW TV again and not entered any card details.

To get this fixed it's just a matter of being on the correct account.

If you've got a device that you regularly watch NOW TV on like a box or a mobile just go to "the my account" option and you'll see the username you've been using. If you ensure it's this username your using on the website you should be able to see and cancel the pass.

Let me know if you're having problems sitll.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I took a free one month movie pass trial and have been trying - for the last week - to cancel my subscription as I have been unable to use ANY of my trial and do not wish to continue.  Yet, when trying to access my account/pass details, nothing is shown.  Despite this, my bank account shows that I am to be charged £9.99 TOMORROW!  Not only does the NowTV website fail to recognise my details, it gives absolutely NO contact information.  I am utterly fuming at this smoke and mirrors approach and this is the final nail in Sky's coffin: I will NEVER use a Sky service again - ever.

I have contacted my bank to try to have the card payment stopped/reversed, but feel it may be too late.  I feel conned.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this.  Ideally you should be using the same log-in (not forum) name and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

Given that this is an 'Bills and Payments' (ie: account) related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility and explain your requirements to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving account management issues 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you.

Alas, the Help pages and Contact Us feature take me into an infinite loop!  Fortunately, however, by using a search engine I found the Twitter feed and - through that - I found a link that was good!  For anyone else searching, here it is: https://t.co/0fqFN0UxZc

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why cant I cancel my passes?, everytime I am asked to complete the survey, I complete it, then press the button to say I still want to cancel, it takes me back to the start of the survey, Its impossible to cancel any passes, this is a complete con!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Have a word with Live Chat, they will be able to sort this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps