cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why can't I cancel my pass without phoning?!

I don't want to waste time calling to cancel. Why has the option to cancel online been removed?!
12 REPLIES 12
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User To cancel your active pass you simply go on to my account and click the cancel button https://account.nowtv.com/passes however if this is inactive it may mean payment is being processed. Simply contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

They'll be able to cancel the pass and refund/stop the payment 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@4268

I could be wrong here but just going by what i've read elsewhere. If its part of a combo pack, dont you have to phone to cancel? Just wonded if thats the case here if the account is saying to phone (Since only combo customers get a phone number).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had to call and they wanted lots of info on my account and broadband and so on - this is supposed to be a contractless easy to do pay as you go. Why do I have to call giving them my phone numbers and stuff?? Couldn't help in the end as I didn't have bank card with me to give details.

It's just not on
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No combo pack just a cinema pass
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I should be able to click on cancel - simple!

It's not a direct debit, my card is charged on the day.

Why are they making it such a hassle to cancel?
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I don't know who you called but Now do not have a telephone number for tv passes such as cinema. Please use this link and go on to chat. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:

@Anonymous User I don't know who you called but Now do not have a telephone number for tv passes such as cinema. Please use this link and go on to chat. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

@4268 morning

NowTV do have a phone number. If your combo customer . I'm guessing @Anonymous User is a combo customer in this case, the passes part of the triple pay  Internet, telephone and TV deal, so the cancellation process for passes could well be a bit different in that instance

EDIT

sorry I just realised from one posts above that @Anonymous User is not a combo customer

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There was NO option to cancel next to the pass, instead a message there saying to call this number

0330 041 2461
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The pass has now been cancelled but it should have been a lot easier to do than it actually was