cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the 'Sully' movie?

Recently signed up to the 1 month Sky Cinema trial, as I saw that Sully: Miracle on the Hudson is available on Sky Cinema.  However, I can't seem to find it when searching on Now TV.

I thought that Now Tv Sky Cinema is supposed to have all the same movies as using the traiditional sky box - is that right?

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You're right the NOW TV Cinema Pass carries the same films as on Sky Cinema, but Sully Miracle on the Hudson doesn't premiere on Sky until Friday 15th September, so you'll need to wait until then to watch on NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy OMG I was only totally thinking about asking and starting a thread along these very same lines just a few hours ago earlier on today myself about the very same movie! You've now officially made what's left of my Wednesday night left the best with this news! I shall be sure to look forward very much to September 15th now!!! Been wanting to see Sully myself for SOOOOO LONG!!! Smiley HappySmiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User That's Andy for you, the giver of good news. 🙂

Psst. Just don't say you hate Game Of Thrones and you will be good friends 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ROLL ON SEPTEMBER 15TH!!!!! YAAAAAY!!!!! Smiley HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Wink