cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where have all the Disney films gone?

There were loads of Disney films on here the other day and now there are only 7? What's happened?

16 REPLIES 16
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User

As @Andy says, all the Disney movies are still available on LG, it's just that particular section isn't showing them. 🙂

While we're fixing the problem you can still search for the movie you'd like, or navigate to them some other route. Easiest thing is to do right now is as suggested above. Check them out on your iPad, add the ones you want to your Watchlist, then it'll be super easy to pick them again on your TV!

Sorry for any inconvenience, and I'll try to update here when I know more about the fix.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having that same problem - On the IOS app, I can see all (or a large majority) of Disney films under the genre filter, but on safari and chrome on my Macbook, Only 1 film shows up. It's not a major issue of course (first world problems and such), I mean if I want to watch a certain movie I do what you say and add it to my watchlist from my phone, but it would just be handier if I could browse all Disney/Pixar films from the one place: The wide selection of Disney films is the reason for me switching to NOWtv after all!

Many thanks! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there I was just wondering when you will be adding season 3 Star Wars rebels

Kind regards
Mac
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i have no disney films at all it's not even showing in the film list I only use now tv for the children and disney films.. .. I've 3 very fustratd girls what's happening or is it time I cancel my membership
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The catagories change all the time, as do the movies on offer, due to pre-arranged agreements with their copyright holders!

No doubt the dedicated 'Disney' catagory will re-appear at some time in the future. Are there any listed under the 'Family' catagory?

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User search for the films by name.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi all 

The Disney genre filter may have disappeared but there are still quite a number of Disney films on the system. The Marvel films are also classed as Disney as Disney owns Marvel Studios.

If I remember correctly. There were issues with the Disney genre filter on some devices , and as far as I know they were never confirmed this fixed. So it could just be they have removed the filter whilst they are changing/fixing something

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Cinema/Where-have-all-the-Disney-films-gone/m-p/400708/highlight/true...

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.