NOW TV Box maintenance on 23 August Click here for more info
Community Administrator

Re: Where have all the Disney films gone?

Hi @Hunnib1

As @Andy says, all the Disney movies are still available on LG, it's just that particular section isn't showing them. Smiley Happy

While we're fixing the problem you can still search for the movie you'd like, or navigate to them some other route. Easiest thing is to do right now is as suggested above. Check them out on your iPad, add the ones you want to your Watchlist, then it'll be super easy to pick them again on your TV!

Sorry for any inconvenience, and I'll try to update here when I know more about the fix.

Thanks,

Jason

First Poster

I'm having that same problem - On the IOS app, I can see all (or a large majority) of Disney films under the genre filter, but on safari and chrome on my Macbook, Only 1 film shows up. It's not a major issue of course (first world problems and such), I mean if I want to watch a certain movie I do what you say and add it to my watchlist from my phone, but it would just be handier if I could browse all Disney/Pixar films from the one place: The wide selection of Disney films is the reason for me switching to NOWtv after all!

Many thanks! Smiley Happy

First Poster

Hi there I was just wondering when you will be adding season 3 Star Wars rebels

Kind regards
Mac
First Poster

Hi i have no disney films at all it's not even showing in the film list I only use now tv for the children and disney films.. .. I've 3 very fustratd girls what's happening or is it time I cancel my membership
Champion 4

Hi and welcome to the forum @Kellykellykelly,

The catagories change all the time, as do the movies on offer, due to pre-arranged agreements with their copyright holders!

No doubt the dedicated 'Disney' catagory will re-appear at some time in the future. Are there any listed under the 'Family' catagory?

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.26.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

Champion 1

@Kellykellykelly search for the films by name.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor not staff so cannot help you with account matters I can just attempt to point you in the right direction.

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

Devices I am currently using for Now: Android app on Moto G5 Plus, Chromecast, LG TV, Smart box.
Elite 5

Hi all 

The Disney genre filter may have disappeared but there are still quite a number of Disney films on the system. The Marvel films are also classed as Disney as Disney owns Marvel Studios.

If I remember correctly. There were issues with the Disney genre filter on some devices , and as far as I know they were never confirmed this fixed. So it could just be they have removed the filter whilst they are changing/fixing something

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Cinema/Where-have-all-the-Disney-films-gone/m-p/400708/highlight/true...

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution. Thanks

Click here to go to nowTVs main YouTube channel
Click here to go to the nowTV help YouTube channel