cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has Harry Potter gone?

I was watching HP last night but didn't watch the whole film so this morning thought I'd put the remainder of the film on but now I can't find them any ideas

90 REPLIES 90
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User all films are available for a finite time which varies due to cost. Harry Potter's time has expired. It is likely it will be back.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thought I would watch all the harry potters tonight since its Halloween! ! I'm propa gutted. Will have to cancel my subscription.
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User unfortunately all ondemand and catch up is only available for a limited time. It is bad timing on Harry Potter. I suspect that it will be back it has been on before.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Also gutted that Harry Potter has been removed! In the middle of watching them all and now they're gone ☹️️ Looks like I will be cancelling my subscription and investing in the box set instead!
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

As @4268 has mentioned, the Harry Potter series has been removed and come back before so there is a very good chance it will be back.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I was watching Harry Potter last night, went to watch the next one this evening and it has vanished! Gone, can't even search for it! 😡
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Please refer to this existing Where has Harry Potter gone? topic...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, I was making my way through the Harry Potter series and wondered why the order of the Phoenix and the deathly hallows part 1 haven't been taken off? When just yesterday they were there
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Have* been taken off rather
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

In case you hadn't noticed all the Harry Potter films are back on to watch, although you'll need to be quick as they are set to leave on 23rd.