cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has Harry Potter gone?

I was watching HP last night but didn't watch the whole film so this morning thought I'd put the remainder of the film on but now I can't find them any ideas

90 REPLIES 90
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User@4268

Thanks for getting in touch.

Harry and his friends will be back on 24 May! 🙂

Hope this helps,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So I have been watching the Harry Potter movies over the past couple of days but I've gone on now to today and deathly hollows part 1 is gone, part 2 is available! Goblet of fire has disappeared too. What's going on? Nowhere did it say these were leaving soon help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sorry meant order of the Phoenix not goblet of fire. What's the point in having some and not others! And why were they there yesterday and gone now. Can't really watch part 2 without 1!
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

The rights must have expired for those films. I know it is silly working out like that Smiley Sad

The Harry Potter series have left and returned a few times so chances are they may come back so keep an eye out. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes same problem for me. Yesterday it said available till the 23rd. Today order of the pheonix has disappeared.

Hopefully back soon so i can complete the boxset?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

In case you hadn't noticed all the Harry Potter films are back on to watch, although you'll need to be quick as they are set to leave on 23rd.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So half the harry potter films are suddenly missing?

I can only get five out of the collection - and naturally, the last one I watched was Chamber of Secrets. So now I'm missing Azkaban/Goblet/Deathly Hallows pt1.

Will these be returning or have I stumbled upon a glitch?
I am watching online on my laptop.

Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

The broadcast rights we had for some of the Harry Potter Movies expired at the end of last month.

However they should be back in October for you to view.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Aww, typical.

Thank you very much for responding though!

Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi

I think I read somewhere on here that some had been removed from on demand. However, I have seen them being broadcast on sky cinema as recently as last night so if you are happy to watch them 'live' then you can get to see them.

Have a look at Sky Cinema family listings (some are on today and tomorrow but didn't look any further).