cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has Harry Potter gone?

I was watching HP last night but didn't watch the whole film so this morning thought I'd put the remainder of the film on but now I can't find them any ideas

90 REPLIES 90
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

The extended versions of the first two movies have been added to the service, at the moment I believe this is the only two we'll have the extended versions for.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All of the movies have been taken off again for some reason? When do you think they'll be back on?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We have no further information as to when Harry and the gang will be back yet.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Andy,

Unfortunately that means I have no further information as to when I’ll be back then.

Cheers, Brad
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Damm this is disappointing as I watched the first film and thought on Now TV I would be able to watch rest but there not on the service anymore.

I was sure last time I looked there was a dedicated channel for Harry Potter! Smiley Mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

There was a dedicated Harry Potter Movies Channel, But Sky Movies change this every month or so.

Right now its back to the normal Sky Movies Showcase.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where have the Harry Potter movies gone. Just sat down to watch deathly gallows pt 2 and they've all gone 😞
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry about that @Anonymous User. 

Our rights for the Harry Potter collection have expired. 

We do hope to have these back in the future. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What has happened to the Harry Potter films? I was in the middle of watching them 😬😬
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately the Harry Potter films left the Cinema pass on Friday. They do however appear fairly often so should be back sometime soon.

Whilst movies are usually on for a good length of time, rights to films do expire so you will see films come and go. There's a Leaving Soon section in the Cinema Pass that lists some of the movies leaving soon, and the Continue Watching section will warn you if a movie you've part watched is due to leave in the next few days.

Or a more comprehensive list of all the movies with their expiry dates can be found here

http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/movies.php