cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has Harry Potter gone?

I was watching HP last night but didn't watch the whole film so this morning thought I'd put the remainder of the film on but now I can't find them any ideas

90 REPLIES 90
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good to hear that the HP collection will return, but why do we have to waits until 24th March?

also I think that we would all appreciate some advance notice if and when collections are due to be removed. It's not the services that I paid up for.

ross.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So where is it then????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User they are all there. Have you tried searching? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very disappointed Now TV team, I signed up yesterday with anticipation that I would settle down to the Harry Potter series and now  have to wait until March !!!

NOT Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there does that mean the whole harry potter collection will be back on the 24th march

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All of them please 🙂

Legend 5
Legend 5
I heard it was last seen heading down the A120 to Braintree 😉
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Back the 24th March. Not good enough for me!! I was in the middle of watching the whole series and am on holiday from work. I will be cancelling my subscription. Not happy!!!

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting,

We know it's not ideal, but this is how the licence agreements we have work, so we can only show it when we have the rights to do so. We'd love to have the big titles all year round, being a big HP fan myself I know I would but it's not always possible.

Shortly before the series left the service we did have it displayed under "leaving soon".

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Will the extended versions be back aswell?