cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has Harry Potter gone?

I was watching HP last night but didn't watch the whole film so this morning thought I'd put the remainder of the film on but now I can't find them any ideas

90 REPLIES 90
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User all the Harry Potter films left NOW TV last night. I'm sure they'll be back in the future, but it's possible one of the other streaming services has the rights for now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not really impressed, to be honest. We had 20 minutes left in the Half Blood Prince and went to bed as we were tired, thinking we'd resume and finish the series today, and there it was, gone. No notification, no nothing. If we'd known, we'd have stayed up and finished it.

Time to sign up with Amazon Prime.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Now TV. I love you guys but tell me you haven't taken Harry Potter off your list?!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I was about to contact for the same reason. About to settle down and switch on HP to help me fall asleep as I do every night, and to my horror it is nowhere to be found. First the rest of Grey's anatomy season 12 has wandered off, and now this?! The only 2 reasons I have a subscription in the first place. I am bitterly disappointed and may have to cancel as I use it for little else!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only reason I just joined at last instead of using my partners account. Saved me a subscription anyway.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Harry potters bk on please 👌

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Harry Potter films were taken off the service, however we do have some good news - on 24th of March, the boy wizard will return!

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Birgit, so will all the Harry Potter movies be returning to NowTV Movies? Just out of interest why do movies this good get taken off?
Thank you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

I'm sure you know that Hogwarts is closed during this time of here for their term break but the kids will be coming back to study and get up to no good on the 24th of March as Birgit mentioned earlier.

Honestly speaking though content availability comes down to rights and licenses. Due to popular demand though we've got back Harry Potter. We like keeping you guys happy.

Oh and yes we will have every single movie. 

We'll see you there 😉

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team