cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has Harry Potter gone?

I was watching HP last night but didn't watch the whole film so this morning thought I'd put the remainder of the film on but now I can't find them any ideas

90 REPLIES 90
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Please properly read the previous posts?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Because that's exactly what I have time for. Reading dozens of replies from
unreliable sources. I didn't waste my time asking a question for you to
reply with such a blunt, rude response which would have taken longer to
type than the answer to the question. Remember your job is customer
services, and if you can't provide that - speak with you manager who will
provide more training.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I made a faux par before thinking harry pitter would be back on the 24th march 17 when it was actually 2016. Can someone please please please tell me when the movies will be back 😍😍
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Potter not pitter!!!!
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User SMD doesn't work for Now. (Not do any of the community contributors). He has however been reported to Mrs SMD, who has given him a stern talking to. He is on washing up duty for a week as penance.
HP was on last year. Presently there is no confirmation as to when it will be back. I would guess summer or Halloween, though that's just a guess.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will Harry Potter be back on now tv please
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User one Harry potter film is on itv this weekend
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why have all the Harry Potter movies been taken off !!!!!
Legend 5
Legend 5
The current licence right to show them has expired. It is possible that they may return in the future though no dates are known and it is equally likely that they won't.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is AWFUL. no warning or anything! 

Thanks for the update though