cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has Harry Potter gone?

I was watching HP last night but didn't watch the whole film so this morning thought I'd put the remainder of the film on but now I can't find them any ideas

90 REPLIES 90
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What can and can't be shown at any particular time all comes down to money, ie: pre-arranged agreements with their copyright holders.

Buying the rights to showing something for say, 1 month costs less than showing something for two or more months!

I have no doubt that the Harry Potter films will return at some time in the future (on the NOW TV platform). And much like before they'll be available for a limited time period only...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will this be all of them going back on in March? They are being greatly missed!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well its the 24th March 2017 and no harry potter do i see!!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Harry Potter is meant to be back on Nowtv (today 24th) and it's nowhere to be seen!!! Where is it??
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Out of interest... Where have you guys read about this '24th March' date?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On page 1 or 2 one of the nowtv team specify it will be back 24th march x
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you look closely at that post, it was dated February 2016. Which meant HP was back March 2016.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't see any harry Potter back?!?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

It's not back @Anonymous User,

Some people posting in this topic got their dates confused. They were out by one year.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't find them on my Now TV. Have they been re-added as you confirmed they would be?