cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has Harry Potter gone?

I was watching HP last night but didn't watch the whole film so this morning thought I'd put the remainder of the film on but now I can't find them any ideas

90 REPLIES 90
Jason-C
Community Administrator

@Andy@Anonymous User

Hi there! Sorry to interrupt your visits to the school of witchcraft and wizardry - fortunately it was just a short break for the end of summer.

The Harry Potter movies are scheduled to return in full to the Sky Cinema Pass on Saturday. 🙂

@SeeMoreDigital: I've spotted you directing some people to this thread, feel free to circulate this info.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That's great, thanks for your help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

Has there been any update to when Harry Potter will be available again please? I only resigned up for HP.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Perhaps you might find the following Harry Potter Films Disapeared??? topic of interest...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks very much 😀👌🏻
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is Harry Potter being taken off again, it says it's on leaving soon and I have 2 hours left to watch. One of the only reasons I have this subscription, I am really not happy. Is anyone else experiencing the same? 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Why is Harry Potter being taken off again, it says it's on leaving soon and I have 2 hours left to watch. 

Hi @Anonymous User,

I suspect it's because the 'rights' were purchased for just a few days viewing!

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User   if you pop on to chat they might be able to tell you exactly when it is going. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is rediculois it's only just been given its own Chanel on sky cinema why have all the Harry Potter movies been taken off now tv just leave them on there I'm not going to bother renewing my pass
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My daughter and I are absolutely devastated that HP has been taken off!

Maybe you could take some time to actually answer your customers queries!

Why remove it, it's likely to be the most popular film on here, yet, you still remove it!  Why?   will it be back?  if so, when?

I am likely to cancel my subscription as this is one of the films I love to watch over and over again!