cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where do I put in my 3 month move pass code?

I recently bought a Ps4 pro and got a free 3 month pass for Now TV. where can i redeem my code. on there website i have an account 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately to use the service you need to give NowTV your bank card details even if you have a voucher code.

Also, your first post mentions that you have already got a nowtv account, if that's the case then you should have already provided your bank card details ?

Are you logging into your nowtv account with a different usernames or maybe your card has previously expired  ? 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

yeah i have a valid credit/debit card am not puting my card details in just to use a free code its a lot of trouble just to use a free code isn't it well i will just put the code in the bin thanks for the help

As far as I'm aware, every media streaming service has this 'debit/credit card' arrangement @Anonymous User

That said, I'm sure somebody would have purchased a valid Cinema code from you 😉

Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital you don't need a card to use Netflix.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:
@SeeMoreDigital you don't need a card to use Netflix.

Hi @4268,

I know Netflix allow you to create an account using PayPal (which is either registered directly with your bank or to a debit/credit card). But do they still allow you to create an account using their 'gift cards'? If so, do you know what happens when the gift card runs out?

Cheers