cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where do I put in my 3 month move pass code?

I recently bought a Ps4 pro and got a free 3 month pass for Now TV. where can i redeem my code. on there website i have an account 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately to use the service you need to give NowTV your bank card details even if you have a voucher code.

Also, your first post mentions that you have already got a nowtv account, if that's the case then you should have already provided your bank card details ?

Are you logging into your nowtv account with a different usernames or maybe your card has previously expired  ? 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Using your internet browser go to the Nowtv website homepage and towards the top right of the screen click on My Account (you might be asked to sign in with your nowtv username & password) then on the drop down menu select My Passes where next to the pass you should hopefully see an "apply voucher " button, click on it and follow the instructions.

Suggest you keep your code safe and maybe take a screen shot for proof should anything go wrong in the future. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

when i do that its asking me for my card details cant i just put the code in

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately to use the service you need to give NowTV your bank card details even if you have a voucher code.

Also, your first post mentions that you have already got a nowtv account, if that's the case then you should have already provided your bank card details ?

Are you logging into your nowtv account with a different usernames or maybe your card has previously expired  ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i made a nowtv account to put the code  in i didnt put my card details 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If that's the case you will need to submit your bank card details for the voucher code to work.

Once you have added the voucher code successfully and if you wish not to continue with your movie pass after the 3 month voucher period then make sure you cancel before the voucher expires, otherwise after that date NowTV will automatically start taking a monthly subscription charge of £9.99 per month until you cancel the service. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As stated by @schnapps, having an active debit/credit card registered to your NOW TV account is a mandatory requirement of maintaining a NOW TV subscription. Even if you exclusively use voucher code passes!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

so i need to buy a pass to use my FREE code

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

so i need to buy a pass to use my FREE code

You need to have a valid credit/debit card registered against your NOW TV account @Anonymous User

And if you are a brand new customer you'll get a 14 day 'free trial' period too 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yeah i have a valid credit/debit card am not puting my card details in just to use a free code its a lot of trouble just to use a free code isn't it well i will just put the code in the bin thanks for the help