Watching The Oscars 2019 on NOW TV

Do we know when the Oscars channel goes live? 🙂
The oscars home page still shows 2017?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

An update on this years Oscar coverage, you can catch all the action on the Sky Oscars channel available with a Sky Cinema Pass.

- Coverage begins on the evening (22.00) of Sunday February 24 with our partners E! live from the red carpet.

- After midnight (00.30), Alex takes the reins with his own take on the fashion triumphs and faux pas as the excitement mounts ahead of the big event.

If you don't fancy staying up overnight, the whole ceremony is being repeated on Sky Cinema Oscars from 8am on Monday February 25. And a two-hour Oscar highlights show will be available on demand and from 8pm on Monday February 25.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Jesus Christ - I signed up - took ages and paid - just to watch the Oscars - you have duped me

and i won't forget

Absolute awful behaviour

Anonymous User
Not applicable

wow how disappointing 

impossible to watch oscars.

somehow I've found it through reddit/ oscars.  not great quality. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks will try that

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

An update on this years Oscar coverage, you can catch all the action on the Sky Oscars channel available with a Sky Cinema Pass.

- Coverage begins on the evening (22.00) of Sunday February 24 with our partners E! live from the red carpet.

- After midnight (00.30), Alex takes the reins with his own take on the fashion triumphs and faux pas as the excitement mounts ahead of the big event.

If you don't fancy staying up overnight, the whole ceremony is being repeated on Sky Cinema Oscars from 8am on Monday February 25. And a two-hour Oscar highlights show will be available on demand and from 8pm on Monday February 25.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where? 

How do I watch the Oscars live?