cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher problems

I buy passes for NOW TV but lately they havent been working.  I talk to the guys on live chat and they havent got a clue what im talking about.  Very frustrating, NOW TV is certainly not easy to use like they make out.  I complained and took it to a level 2 complaint, all I got was an email from a different person with another voucher that doesnt work.

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They've sent me a new pass but still no sign of compensation like I was promised.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a 3 month voucher code from N Power. Will not let me enter code so only offers a 1 month trial. I have contacted them about this but to date no reply, any ideas anyone

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have a 3 month voucher code from N Power. Will not let me enter code so only offers a 1 month trial. I have contacted them about this but to date no reply, any ideas anyone

Hi @Anonymous User,

A 'one month' trial... That's very odd as the NOW TV service is currently offering '14 day trials'. Which all brand new NOW TV customers are offered - on-top of your offer 😉

Sufficed to say, if you are an existing NOW TV customer and you are offered a free trial and/or asked to update your 'credit/debit' card details, there's a good chance that you've somehow created more than one NOW TV account!

Ideally you should be using the same log-in 'user name' (not to be confused with your forum name or email name) and 'password' across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've bought a voucher for sky cinema, and going to my account on my passes for Sky Cinema Month Pass,

.it doen't give me the option to apply a voucher

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Do you already have a cinema pass voucher applied to your account? If so you need to wait until you are in the last month of your current voucher before it lets you apply a new one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Do you already have a cinema pass voucher applied to your account? If so you need to wait until you are in the last month of your current voucher before it lets you apply a new one.

I only have an offer of paying £7.99 on my account that they gave me when I was going to leave, I've cancelling my reoccuring pass and then restart it but it still shows £7.99 and no option to apply a voucher.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I've a feeling if that offer is good for so many months that may be stopping you applying your voucher.

You need to cancelthe pass so you won't be charged for another month again. Don't restart the pass as you will end up being charged for a new pass at your next renewal date  (you will still be able to watch until the end of your current monthly period after cancellation).

Then when the current monthly period ends your pass will stop working and you should then be able to apply your voucher code. Keep it safe for now and if you have any trouble when your pass ends post back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

I've a feeling if that offer is good for so many months that may be stopping you applying your voucher.

You need to cancelthe pass so you won't be charged for another month again. Don't restart the pass as you will end up being charged for a new pass at your next renewal date  (you will still be able to watch until the end of your current monthly period after cancellation).

Then when the current monthly period ends your pass will stop working and you should then be able to apply your voucher code. Keep it safe for now and if you have any trouble when your pass ends post back.

Many thanks, I think that is the answer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a now tv box with 2 months movies pass on the 26th nov- i was finishing a free trial so waited for this to finish before uploading the code- i tried this saturday and got an error to say its not valid- i have been trying since saturday to re enter the code and still get the same message. i have called now tv and was told they do not deal with tv problems i need to online chat- i have done this twice saturday again sunday and was told to wait 1 hour and enter the code again - i had been trying since the day before.

i have again gone on chat tonight and after expalining the situation i get disconnected-

they are trying to say the email i am logging in with is not the same as the one i ordered the code with but when i log in to my now tv account the purchase is there and i have the purchase email to the same email address-

im getting rather ###### off with this now. I have tried logging in on i phone/ipad laptop and now tv box

@Anonymous User wrote:

I buy passes for NOW TV but lately they havent been working.  I talk to the guys on live chat and they havent got a clue what im talking about.  Very frustrating, NOW TV is certainly not easy to use like they make out.  I complained and took it to a level 2 complaint, all I got was an email from a different person with another voucher that doesnt work.

how do i go about getting my money back

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I purchased a now tv box with 2 months movies pass on the 26th nov- i was finishing a free trial so waited for this to finish before uploading the code...

Hi @Anonymous User,

Ideally you should have entered your voucher pass code before the 'free trial' period ended. Becuase the NOW TV accounts system is now attempting to collect payment from your debit/credit card. And while the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to do this you wont be able to submit your voucher code number... This is how the subscription system works.

With regard to entering your existing voucher code, perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Now TV voucher code not working?

Cheers

And just-so 'all' NOW TV customers know. Currently...

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'retention offer', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending. So keep a look-out, including your spam/junk mail!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account!