cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher / passes

Hi My name is Mr Gerald Irvine i have a tow month's pass for movies and one month's pass for entertainment pass,

can you tell me why you are trying to take money from my bank.

Yours: Mr G Irvine.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome

Have you visited My Account/My passes and entered the voucher codes correctly?

Legend 5
Legend 5

I don't believe there are one months vouchers for entertainment. You can get a box with two months movies pass and then try Entertainment. The trial is 14 days at the end of that unless you have applied more vouchers or cancelled that pass the system continues your subscription at standard rate of £6.99. Quite a few people misread how long the trial is and mistakenly think it is a month rather than 14 days. Check the next due date on your passes. If it is 6 weeks approximately after you started the movies voucher then the movies pass was not applied correctly.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a new TV at Sainsbury's just after Christmas, and bought a NOW TV with 2 Months Sky Movies pass. I hadnt used this until this past weekend after we had moved house to an area with much better Internet access.

Whilst delighted with the films on offer, I have just checked my email to see Congratulations You have got your hands on a Sky Movies Month pass. It goes on to say I can enjoy my 14 days free trial, at which point I'll only be charged £9-99 per month, 14 days after my contract started ie 16/4.

Well, I paid £20 for the box, and entered the voucher code for my account as directed.

Maybe I'm being a bit dense here but 1) I buy a 2 month pass; 2) I get an email from Now TV to say I've got a 1 month pass; 3) my congratulations email goes onto say I'll be charged 14 days after I set the account up.

So have I paid £20 for a 14 day free trial?????

Legend 5
Legend 5

When did you enter the code? I am guessing that was recently unless you are looking at an old email. Do you still have it? If you pop on to chat they can check if it is stuck in a glitch. To reach chat click the following link, then click contact and chose chat http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-vouchers-and-offers
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.