cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher has vanished from account

I received a free one month voucher when i recently purchased nowtv box, i applied the voucher last night which was accepted and registered, but when i went on to my account this morning it had been erased.  I have been on live chat this afternoon to Agnes who asked for proof of purchase, box serial number and where it was purchased.  This was all supplied to her, but the problem has still not been resolved.

I have been reviewing the forums and noticed that this has been a very common issue with mixed results on the outcome.I am debating on whether to return the box for a full refund as it was fraudulently sold because it does not come with a free month Sky Cinema pass as stated on the box.

I will be informing all my friends not to purchase this box since it is debatable as to whether you get the free month pass or not.

I am extremely disappointed by this service, and remain slightly hopeful that this might be resolved.

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Did you watch any films on your pass before it disappeared? If not have you tried going to your My Account > My Passes page and applying the code again? Sometimes people don't confirm the code when applying so think it has been applied when it hasn't.

If that's not the case hopefully your dialogue with live chat will resolve things.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wanted to up date everyone on what has been happening after my voucher code vanished from my account, well the good news is i received an email from nowtv this morning with a new free for one month voucher code, which i have activated and has been accepted. 

Thank you for sorting this out nowtv, although i had to provide a lot of information re proof of purchase of box etc, I am glad it has finally got sorted.

Only thing is, there was no explaination as to why it disappeared from my account in the first place.

I hope that others who have had the same problem manage to get this sorted and receive their free voucher pass also.