cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher blank !

Please can someone help me , I tried the live chat but to be frank the persons at night are not really understanding what I am trying to get across to them ! I bought NOWTV Movies Pack (Plus 2 months sky movies pass) boxes when they are on special offer but only for the voucher codes (i already have a NOWtv box, use the ps4 etc) , I don't set up a new NOWTV box every time I need to use one! My latest movie pack box when opened had a voucher code card but when I scratched off the silver strip it is BLANK underneath / no code !! I tried to explain this to 'chat' but they say i need to register box???? Can someone please help me ? Thank you.

Best Regards

RichardNOWtv voucher blank.JPG

16 REPLIES 16
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

we've just had the same with a 4 month moves pass blank woth no code

Hi @Anonymous User

Was this part of a box pack from brought from now TV directly? If so live chat should be able to sort this out for you

To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat" (the use of a PC/MAC is advised for live chat)

Explain to them that the voucher code in missing/blank and tell them what type of box pack you ordered. They will probably ask you for the serial number of your box or for your order number.

If you brought the box from elsewhere. You will have to return it to where you brought it from and get an exchange.

Hope that helps 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you're also in the same situation.

I've just sent you an email as well if you could reply to that email directly.

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I've just scratched off my pass which I bought some time ago with a box from Amazon and as I scratched off the silver, there is also no clear code.  I hadn't done it before as already had a 6 month pass entered.  What can I do, please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.  No probs, give Live Chat a call, they should be able to sort it out.  Was it off a third party seller on Amazon?  Can be dodgySmiley Surprised

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.  No, it was direct from Amazon - I'm very cautious about certain things from 3rd party sellers on there.  Thanks again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Oh there should be no probs then.  In case you have probs finding Live Chat - Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing just happened to me. Three month Entertainment voucher included with Now Tv Smart Box from Currys (website) in November 2017.

The voucher is blank. Nothing in the silver box at all. Contacted Now TV - they said it's Currys who need to deal as they sold it.