Done a speed check and I have 43.90 mbps - so not throttled by Virgin

Tried Netflix on same device - all hunky dory

But Lion King and Zootropolis look like bad VHS copies circa 1984

Is there a server issue?

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

No issues that we're aware of you may want to try some steps in this help article to see if they help http://help.nowtv.com/article/Buffering-All-devices let us know how you get on 🙂

Cheers

Eddie Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

EddieM wrote:

Hi @vc13

No issues that we're aware of you may want to try some steps in this help article to see if they help http://help.nowtv.com/article/Buffering-All-devices let us know how you get on 🙂

Cheers

Eddie Smiley Happy

I did all as I stated.

Reduce the number of devices in use

Nothing else running

Stop any large downloads

No download

Test your internet connection speed

40 mbps plus

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks...

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. First things first: -

• What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • What things have you already tried to get your NOW TV service working better again?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has Independence Day resurgence ever been on now tv?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Not until May. It might have been on Sky Store.

Cheers 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. First things first: -

• What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • What things have you already tried to get your NOW TV service working better again?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Roku Stick as mentioned in title.  Wireless as there is no alternative.

About 10-15 minutes later it all worked, it has caused no issues in last couple of months bar when I posted, and as I stated Netflix was perfect.