cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unauthorised Payments Taken

Hello,

I bought the now box to purchase sports passes. I have noticed that I have been charged 9.99 for months for a movie pass. if you look at my account you will see that we have not watched any movies. i would like you to reimburse me for these months as they were taken from my account without my knowledge and certainly not my consent. please let me know what you propose to do about it. i await your response.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've been charged for something you haven't viewed. I would need to look into your account and check the details. I will then get back to you via e-mail so keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I'm suffering from the same issue, I cancelled my Now Tv subsricption in March 2015 and recently I have been charged £6.99 for the Entertainment package which I have never used and my movies subscription which I last used in March, just before I cancelled the subscription.  I know that I cancelled it and yet they are still taking money out of my account for a service I no longer use. 

I have only just noticed that Now Tv have been taking payments from my account over the last 2 months. 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

As this involves your account I've sent you an email with more information.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team