cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to take payment, pass cancelled?

hi I cancelled my movies pass earlier this month but have received an email this morning saying that they were unable to take payment from my account and will try again?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

hi I cancelled my movies pass earlier this month but have received an email this morning saying that they were unable to take payment from my account and will try again?

@Anonymous User

Did you have in the past have more than one NowTV user name on your account with the same credit card details ?

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

Did you have in the past have more than one NowTV user name on your account with the same credit card details ?

Hi @Anonymous User

I agree with @schnapps This help article might explain why now TV still tried to take payment and might help you to find your other account. If you have one. Either way, live chat is your best option.

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat" (the use of a PC (also laptops) or Mac is advised) . The links I have given take you to 2 separate help article, but you can use the contact us button in either article. To contact nowTV

Hope that helps Smiley Happy 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi thanks

nope only the one account. will try talking to live chat.

weird thing is the email says payment due 8/4/16

cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thank you for your post. 

I will need to have a look see into your account and see why that has happned. 

Worry not I will personally email you back so please do keep an eye out for it 🙂

Thanks, 

Seema

NOW TV Team