cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to log in on tv

I can watch all my catch up stuff on now box & have an active pass. When I try watch a film I log in and it says details are incorrect. I use exactly the same login details on my phone and can get into account and watch films but not on now box. Have reset to factory settings but still now joy - help !
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I had the same issue here on all four devices - I changed my password and removed % sign - I read that they system has issues lately with accepting special characters.

I hope that helps.

Spread the good news!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I had the same issue here on all four devices - I changed my password and removed % sign - I read that they system has issues lately with accepting special characters.

I hope that helps.

Spread the good news!

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I am puzzled by catch-up do you mean catch-up on the Now entertainment pass or do you mean via iPlayer, 4OD etc? If you mean Now then you would be already signed in. Do you keep signing out after using the box? There's no need to do so. When you do sign in. Be careful to make sure you have typed your user name correctly. Also if possible click show password so you can see it is correct.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.