cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Two accounts ?

Good morning all , I just wondered if I could get some help I currently subscribe to sky sports on my account  My friend has just had a samsung offer of 3 months for 5 pounds for movies. The problem is we have 4 black boxes through out our home  via my account  is it possible to dedicate one box for movies to her account  and keep the others for sport ? basically  two seperate accounts  on one broadband connection  any advice greatly appreciated

many thanks Ed   

2 REPLIES 2
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Ed

You know, what you are asking for is possible because this forum has received numerous posts from people who have accidentally created two accounts on their one device and have asked for help to disentangle their problem.

I would suggest you contact Live Chat on the following URL, explain what you want to do and they should be able to help you set it up.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Supported-devices

UK Bob

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User yes that is possible. You just log out of the device on your account. Remove it as a device. Then re log in on her account. Only issue might be the remote will work both boxes. Are you intending using a HDMI switcher or do you have two ports on main TV.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.