cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Trying to cancel my subscription, but where NOW TV tells me the cancel button should be on my passes is a button taking me to iTunes.  Need to cancel urgently or should I cancel the DD from my bank?  How do you live chat on here with NOW TV???????

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires...

And the easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

And just-so-everyone-knows: -

• Your NOW TV subscription will run for its full duration, even if it's cancelled after the first day.
  • All the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • The grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible while the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s).
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If your paying iTunes for your NOW TV service then you would need to cancel your pass via that method as well.

This article will help https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202039

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

This doesn't seem to work either, im so fustrated all i wanted was to cancel it!

I forgot i even had it, Is there no contact number for them?

When i go to the 'passes@ page it states for to give my card details ( to clarify that i'm over 18), but then at the bottom it needs me to accept the payment!!

Please help anyone!

Regards

Liza

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you are being asked to re enter your bank card details then you are using an older inactive username.

Have you used any other usernames previously on your account, if so go back into My Passes until you can click on the cancel button without the bank card request message poping up on the screen.

If you are still struggling then contact nowtv live chat on the link page below.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I forgot i even had it, Is there no contact number for them? 

Hi @Anonymous User,

Given that this is an open/public forum and you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them... 

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the link for canceling now tv there sneeky lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah tried that but just isn't helping at all it just feels like its made as hard as possible to cancel but thanks for the advice I will go on live chat once there live 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel everything out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying since 9am this morning to get thru on chat to cancel.

It's a joke,customer service ZERO.

Eady to sign up but Nowtv make it way to difficult to cancel.

I'm being charged still for my last home since I moved to BT at my new house.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nothing on the site is helping me cancel last payment was taken Oct 2019 and I'm still paying for it