cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel now tv

I need to cancel my now TVs and can not log in can somebody help me out please every time I log in it takes me to card details and Iam not giving them out again 

9 REPLIES 9
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum

If you keep being asked for payment details when you try to cancel, you've logged in with the wrong username. Try logging in with any other accounts you've set up (check the My Account section of any devices you watch on to see what your username is, or check any emails you've received to see if they have the correct username on them).

When you're logged in with the right account, you'll be able to go to http://account.nowtv.com/passes to cancel.

The following help page gives some more advice on finding other accounts you might have

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

and if you are still stuck after that, click the little green Contact Us button at the bottom of that help page and choose the option for live chat who will help you find the right account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I've tried these options several times and am not getting anywhere.

I cannot find the little green Contact Us button, for live chat, it's not there.

There is a How To contact Us option that just takes me back to sign in.

Can you help me find it please?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum Tom,

Actually, the 'Contact Us & Live Chat' button can be found at the bottom of all the Help Centre articles, preferably by accessing them using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device). The idea being that after reading the 'Help Centre' article you should be able to resolve your given issue yourself and only have to contact somebody at NOW TV as a last resort.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy, thank you. l can access the Contact Us link now but when I go onto Live Chat, l am unable to write anything in the box. Weird.

I have emailed them and await their reply.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you follow Andy's  link again, after you click on the "contact us" in the green box, the secondary page also gives you the option to email NowTV as well, which may or may not be of interest for you.

Some people including myself find sending an email easier than live chat. 

Edit - Missed the last sentence of your post, didn't realized that you have emailed them already Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi schnapps, thank you. I noticed their email option and sent one to them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you managed to get your issue resolved ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy, l made contact with the customer support team and they resolved my issue immediately.

Thank you to everyone on the forum who helped me achieve this.

Regards,

Tom.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's great news @Anonymous User

Thanks for letting us know that everything is sorted for you.

Andy