cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel movies pass

Hi i tried to cancel my movie pass last night as 09 feb was my renewal date but everytime i went into my account to cancel subscription it kept throwing me out. I tried again this morning but now it says i have another month charged at £9.99. i dont want another month and can i request a refund. many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

A member of the NOW TV Team will reply in due course with regards anything they can do about the unwanted pass, but just so you are aware for further reference you can cancel a pass at anytime and you'll still be able to watch until the expiry date. You can even cancel it as soon as you've bought it if you wanted, that way you can watch it for a month but not have to worry about remembering to cancel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Hi

RE: you can cancel a pass at anytime and you'll still be able to watch until the expiry date. You can even cancel it as soon as you've bought it if you wanted, that way you can watch it for a month but not have to worry about remembering to cancel.

Is this still definitely the case? I have cancelled straight after activation in the past with movie passes and was going to do so yesterday after activating a 4 month (free) pass code.  However, on clicking "Cancel" the choices on the next screen look different to what I've seen before (and also different to what is shown in the Now tv help pages).

The choices are "I don't want my contract free Movie pass" or "Keep NOW TV in my life".

So before I try clicking on "I don't want my contract free Movie pass" can you or anyone else confirm that it won't cancel the whole movie pass, including all the remaining (4 months less 1 day).

Thanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yes you are fine. Click on 'I don't want my contract free Movies pass' and further on in the cancellation process you will see a message informing you you will be able to carry on watching until the expiry date, which will be June-time if you still have four months left.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I purchased Sky Moveis Month Pass by the mistake , I have not watched any movie and I need it to be canceld and refund my money, Thanx