cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trailers

I'm sick and tired of seeing trailers of horrible shows before every single thing I actually WANT to watch. Isn't this a premium service I'm meant to be paying for? Because right now it doesn't look like it. Next time you pester me with any kind of trailer cancellation will be instantaneous. Goodbye. 

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User unfortunately they are part of the way Now provides its services. They are able to monitor usage and see whether people watch promoted programs. Whilst folk do they won't remove the ads.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Isn't there a better way to do that? Here's a suggestion: do it AFTER the programme ends. Instead of showing ONE trailer before the programme begins show a POP UP menu after the programme ends saying "People Who Watched (Insert Name) Also Watched (Give Various Suggestions)" and let me scroll through list. If this is the way things are going to be then this isn't for me, if I'm paying for something I want it to be instantaneous. In fact, there are plenty of companies out there who provide just that and I plan on taking my business elsewhere as I'm sure many others will do.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if it were after folk wouldn't have to watch them.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.