cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

To many horror films

Not everybody likes horror thriller movies as a lot have been recently added .
6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

NOW TV mirrors the Sky Movies package in terms of content and new premieres, so it's really a case of whatever Sky Movies has coming up at the time.

However as a horror fan myself, it's good to see some new additions, there are currently 85 horror movies on the movies pass out of over 1000 films so it's actually one of the smallest genres. 

A good website to check out to see what new premieres are coming up over the next few weeks is 

http://www.sky.com/tv/channel/skymovies/gallery/coming-soon-to-sky-movies-premiere

and a flick through that shows a pretty balanced lineup of new movies coming soon, hopefully some to your liking.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think that horrir and thriller should have more of a better selection as the ones on there are old and utter rubbish and needs better and exciteing ones
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Just to let you know we have moved your post to a slightly more relevant section of our forum. 

We do appreciate your feedback on the selection of horror films that we currently have to offer. We are always looking at ways to improve our Movie selection. 

Hopefully we can add some titles soon that meet your expectations. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We need more horror titles. Both classic and modern.

You can never have too much horror Smiley Wink

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

We need more horror titles. Both classic and modern.

You can never have too much horror Smiley Wink

Agreed...

Horror doesn't have to be pure horror. Indeed some of it can be very funny 😉

ukbobboy
Legend

@SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User etc.

Hi SMD

I'm with you on this one, just like any other genre of film Horror can have many other sub-categories such as Action, Comedy, etc.,  just like you can have Action Comedy, Action Drama, Action Thriller.

Personally, I don't like my Horror or Action films mixed with Comedy, I usually find that these films tend to made by film makers who are somewhat conflicted, for example "Batman & Robin (1997)", no comments needed here.  Or even "Eight Legged Freaks (2002)"; the makers did not know whether they wanted to make a horror or a comedy film so they ended up making neither by making a mess of both. 

Unfortunately, such messes are very common throughout the film industry, I can only imagine that most of them were made for "tax write-off" purposes.

UK Bob