cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Taking payment without authorisation

I have discovered that I have had £10 taken out of my account by your selves today which I knew nothing about as I had the free trial over 6 months ago. I can't understand why you have decided to take the money to without my knowledge. I would appreciate someone getting back to me ASAP also I have phoned my bank and they are looking at treating it as fraud.

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I sent a query an hour ago and have not heared anything back this is very unprofessional as your giving free trials away which I did but after I had cancelled it you still took money out of my account which I did not authorise. As I said I have contacted the fraud department at my bank. Please contact me ASAP [email removed]
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Because this is an account issue your best option would be to either contact NowTV by live chat or email (no telephone helpline unfortunately).

To contact NowTV by email or live chat, open the linked page below, click on the "contact us" in the green box, this will take you to a secondary page where there is an option to contact NowTV by live chat or email.

Recommend using a PC, Laptop or Mac when you contact them.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-manage-my-account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see you have spoken with our live chat team regarding this.

Thanks

Andy