cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Taking money from my account

I need to contact someone ( a human being with a brain)

What is this company all about, taking money from people's accounts.

I want my money back please!!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome to forums

Although you don't specify your exact problem it would appear to be account related so can't be handled in open forum.

You need to contact Live Chat which is quite easily found using help link at top right of this page. You need to use Contact Us link in blue box at bottom left of most pages.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply.

I am really frustrated about this.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

We'll take a look at your account and send you an email shortly. Please note unless you cancel you will continue to be charged each month. You agree to understanding this when you sign up.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have cancelled my Now TV Movies pass 2 days before it ended and it told me that it was cancelled. However, I received a bill through charging me for two months worth of pass when it was clearly cancelled. I am not happy and expect a private email/ call to refund the taken money or I will be taking your company to court according to the Trade Descriptions Act. Thank you. Ben
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've had account issues.

As this is account based, I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders.

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team